Definitions of stean:
- noun: A vessel made of clay or stone; a pot of stone or earth.
- noun: A wall of brick, stone, or cement, used as a lining, as of a well, cistern, etc.; a steening.
- noun: (UK, dialectal) A stone.
- noun: (UK, dialectal) A large box of stones used for pressing cheese; a cheese-press.
- verb: To pelt with stones; throw stones at; stone.
- verb: To fit with stones; mend, line, pave, etc. with stones.
- noun: A stone.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for stean at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse