Definitions of sacker:
- noun: A person who sacks or plunders.
- noun: A person who fills or makes sacks or bags.
- noun: A machine or device for filling sacks.
- noun: A person who sacks or fires (dismisses someone from a job or position).
- noun: (baseball, softball, in combination) A baseman (player positioned at or near a base).
- noun: (American football) A player who sacks (tackles the offensive quarterback behind the line of scrimmage before he is able to throw a pass).
- noun: Alternative form of saker (cannon)
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for sacker at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia