Definitions of mex:
- noun: (mathematics) The mex of a subset of a well-ordered set is the smallest value from the whole set that does not belong to the subset.
- noun: Abbreviation of México. (a state of Mexico)
- noun: Alternative form of Mex.
- noun: Abbreviation of Mexican cuisine.
- noun: Abbreviation of Mexican peso.
- noun: Clipping of Mexican. [(obsolete) A Mexica; an Aztec.]
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for mex at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia