Definitions of worker:
- noun: sterile member of a colony of social insects that forages for food and cares for the larvae
- noun: a person who works at a specific occupation
Example: "He is a good worker"
- noun: a person who acts and gets things done
Example: "He's a miracle worker"
- noun: a member of the working class (not necessarily employed)
Example: "Workers of the world--unite!"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #30873)
Search for worker at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia