Definitions of Willy:
- name: A male given name (common: 1 in 20000 males; popularity rank in the U.S.: #1001)
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #36492)
- adjective: (obsolete) Willing; favourable; ready; eager.
- adjective: (UK dialectal, Scotland) Self-willed; willful.
- noun: Alternative form of willow
- verb: To cleanse wool or cotton, etc. with a willy, or willow.
- noun: (UK dialectal) A willow basket.
- noun: (UK dialectal) A fish basket.
- noun: (hypocoristic, slang, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, childish) the penis.
- noun: (UK, childish) Term of abuse.
- noun: (espionage) A person who is manipulated into serving as a useful agent without knowing it.
- noun: A male given name, diminutive of William.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Willy at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse