Definitions of weld:
- noun: a metal joint formed by softening with heat and fusing or hammering together
- noun: United States abolitionist (1803-1895)
- noun: European mignonette cultivated as a source of yellow dye; naturalized in North America
- verb: unite closely or intimately
Example: "Her gratitude welded her to him"
- verb: join together by heating
Example: "Weld metal"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #23297)
Search for weld at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia