Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of trend:
- noun: the popular taste at a given time
Example: "He followed current trends"
- noun: a general tendency to change (as of opinion)
Example: "Not openly liberal but that is the trend of the book"
- noun: general line of orientation
Example: "The northeastern trend of the coast"
- noun: a general direction in which something tends to move
Example: "The trend of the stock market"
- verb: turn sharply; change direction abruptly
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #76982)
Search for trend at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...