Definitions of Totty:
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #28215)
- noun: (Britain, slang) sexually attractive women considered collectively; usually connoting a connection with the upper class.
- noun: (Britain, slang) an individual sexually attractive woman
- adjective: (UK, obsolete, dialect) unsteady; dizzy; tottery
- adjective: (now chiefly Scotland) Tiny, wee.
- noun: (archaic, offensive) Hottentot
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Totty at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2023 Datamuse