Definitions of tea tree:
- noun: The tea plant (Camellia sinensis), from which black, green, oolong and white tea are all obtained.
- noun: The tree Melaleuca alternifolia, from which tea tree oil is obtained.
- noun: A shrub or small tree native to New Zealand and southeast Australia (Leptospermum scoparium).
- noun: The kanuka, Kunzea ericoides.
- noun: The duke of Argyll's tea tree (Lycium barbarum), also known as wolfberry or matrimony vine.
- noun: The shrub ti (Cordyline fruticosa).
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for tea tree at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse