Definitions of tabula:
- noun: A plate or frame on which a title or inscription is carved.
- noun: A table, index, or list of data.
- noun: A legal record.
- noun: A writing-tablet, slate, or similar medium on which to write.
- noun: A frontal; a drapery for an altar.
- noun: (uncountable, historical) An ancient Roman game similar to backgammon that was played on a board with 24 divisions.
- noun: (zoology) One of the transverse plants found in the calicles of certain corals and hydroids.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for tabula at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia