Definitions of Stan:
- name: A male given name (rare: 1 in 6666 males; popularity rank in the U.S.: #550)
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #34662)
- noun: (slang, sometimes derogatory) An extremely obsessive fan of a person, group, character, or creative work, particularly one whose fixation is unhealthy or intrusive.
- verb: (slang, transitive, intransitive) To act as a stan (for); to be an obsessive fan (of).
- noun: One of the stans; any of the ex-Soviet countries and their neighbours whose name ends with "-stan" such as Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Kazakhstan.
- noun: A diminutive of the male given name Stanley.
- noun: A diminutive of the male given name Stanislav.
- noun: Alternative form of stan (a type of superfan)
- noun: Alternative letter-case form of stan.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Stan at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia