Definitions of Stade:
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #67600)
- noun: (historical units of measure, dated) Synonym of stadion: a former Greek unit of distance (variously 150–210 m at different places and times).
- noun: (dated) A track for footraces and its surrounding stadium.
- noun: (obsolete) in a journey.
- noun: (medicine, obsolete) of a disease.
- noun: (geology) in glaciation during which a secondary advance of the glaciers occurs.
- noun: (units of measure, obsolete) Synonym of fathom.
- noun: (rare, obsolete) A chief town in an area or country.
- noun: (obsolete) Fabric or textiles from or similar to those of Stade.
- noun: (nautical, obsolete) A station for ships, as an anchorage or wharf.
- noun: A city in Lower Saxony, Germany
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Stade at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia