Definitions of scrap:
- noun: a small piece of something that is left over after the rest has been used
Example: "She jotted it on a scrap of paper"
- noun: worthless material that is to be disposed of
- noun: the act of fighting; any contest or struggle
Example: "The unhappy couple got into a terrible scrap"
- noun: a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- verb: make into scrap or refuse
Example: "Scrap the old airplane and sell the parts"
- verb: dispose of (something useless or old)
Example: "Scrap your old computer"
- verb: have a disagreement over something
Example: "These tewo fellows are always scrapping over something"
Search for scrap at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia