Definitions of Ringwood:
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #21953)
- noun: A town and civil parish with a town council in New Forest district, Hampshire, England (OS grid ref SU1505).
- noun: A locality in Lockyer Valley Region, Queensland, Australia.
- noun: A suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- noun: A village in McHenry County, Illinois, United States.
- noun: A borough of Passaic County, New Jersey, United States.
- noun: A town in Major County, Oklahoma, United States.
- noun: A habitational surname, from Old English.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Ringwood at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia