Definitions of Ravenswood:
- noun: A settlement, Ravenswood Village, in Wokingham Without parish, Wokingham borough, Berkshire, England (OS grid ref SU8264).
- noun: A new suburb of Ipswich, Suffolk, England, built on the old airport (OS grid ref TM1941).
- noun: A suburb of Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire council area, Scotland (approx OS grid ref NS7574).
- noun: A neighbourhood of Chicago, Illinois.
- noun: A neighbourhood of Indianapolis, Indiana.
- noun: A neighbourhood of Long Island City, Queens, New York.
- noun: A city in Jackson County, West Virginia.
- noun: A town in the Charters Towers Region, Queensland.
- noun: A suburb of Launceston, Tasmania.
- noun: A locality near Bendigo, Victoria.
- noun: A town in the Peel region of Western Australia.
- noun: A surname.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Ravenswood at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia