Definitions of presentation:
- noun: a show or display; the act of presenting something to sight or view
Example: "The presentation of new data"
- noun: the activity of formally presenting something (as a prize or reward)
Example: "She gave the trophy but he made the presentation"
- noun: (obstetrics) position of the fetus in the uterus relative to the birth canal
Example: "Cesarean sections are sometimes the result of abnormal presentations"
- noun: the act of making something publicly available; presenting news or other information by broadcasting or printing it
Example: "He prepared his presentation carefully in advance"
- noun: the act of presenting a proposal
- noun: formally making a person known to another or to the public
- noun: a visual representation of something
Search for presentation at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2021 Datamuse