Definitions of Packwood:
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #55087)
- noun: A village in Warwick district, Warwickshire, England.
- noun: A ghost town in Kern County, California, United States.
- noun: A city in Jefferson County, Iowa, United States.
- noun: A census-designated place in Lewis County, Washington, United States.
- noun: A habitational surname from Old English.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Packwood at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2023 Datamuse