Definitions of normal:
- noun: something regarded as a normative example
- adjective: conforming with or constituting a norm or standard or level or type or social norm; not abnormal
Example: "Serve wine at normal room temperature"
- adjective: being approximately average or within certain limits in e.g. intelligence and development
Example: "A perfectly normal child"
- adjective: in accordance with scientific laws
- adjective: forming a right angle
Search for normal at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia