Definitions of Neville:
- name: A male given name (common: 1 in 25000 males; popularity rank in the U.S.: #1081)
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 25000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #3372)
- noun: (countable) A surname, from Old French.
- noun: (countable) A male given name transferred from the surname, of 16th century and later usage.
- noun: A small village in Blayney Shire, New South Wales, Australia.
- noun: A commune of Manche department, Normandy, France. Ellipsis of Neville-sur-Mer. Former name of Neville-sur-Mer..
- noun: A commune of Seine-Maritime department, Normandy, France.
- noun: A village in the Rural Municipality of Whiska Creek No. 106, Saskatchewan, Canada.
- noun: A village in Clermont County, Ohio, United States.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Neville at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia