Definitions of negociate:
- verb: succeed in passing through, around, or over
Example: "The hiker negociated the high mountain pass"
- verb: transfer by endorsement to another in return for value received
Example: "Negociate a bond"
- verb: sell or discount
Example: "Negociate securities"
- verb: discuss the terms of an arrangement
- verb: confer with another in order to come to terms or reach an agreement
Example: "The parties negociated all night"
- verb: be successful; achieve a goal
Example: "The pianist negociated the difficult runs"
Search for negociate at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...