Definitions of Nathan:
- name: A male given name (common: 1 in 540 males; popularity rank in the U.S.: #108)
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 33333 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #4569)
- noun: An Old Testament prophet.
- noun: A male given name from Hebrew, of Biblical origin.
- noun: An English patronymic surname, from given names.
- noun: An Ashkenazi patronymic surname, from Hebrew, a variant of Natan.
- noun: A suburb of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia; named for Matthew Nathan, 13th Governor of Queensland.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Nathan at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse