Definitions of Moe:
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 25000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #3496)
- noun: (slang) Strong interest in, and especially fetishistic attraction towards, fictional characters in anime, manga, video games, and/or similar media.
- adverb: Obsolete form of mo.
- adverb: Obsolete form of more.
- noun: Obsolete form of mow (“wry face, grimace”).
- noun: Obsolete form of moa.
- verb: Obsolete form of moo.
- verb: Obsolete form of mow (“to make faces”).
- noun: A surname., possibly formed by abbreviation of Moses or another name beginning with "Mo-".
- noun: A male given name; Diminutive of Moses and Maurice
- noun: A Japanese female given name from Japanese
- noun: A town in Victoria, Australia.
- noun: Initialism of Ministry of Education.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Moe at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia