Definitions of Maggie:
- name: A female given name (common: 1 in 1960 females; popularity rank in the U.S.: #337)
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #62201)
- noun: A diminutive of the female given name Margaret.
- noun: (informal) Margaret Thatcher, former British prime minister.
- noun: Any of several kinds of bird in the family Corvidae, especially Pica pica.
- noun: A superficially similar Australian bird, Gymnorhina tibicen or Cracticus tibicen.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Maggie at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia