Definitions of junior:
- noun: the younger of two men
- noun: a third-year undergraduate
- noun: a son who has the same first name as his father
- noun: term of address for a disrespectful and annoying male
Example: "Look here, junior, it's none of your business"
- adjective: including or intended for youthful persons
Example: "A junior sports league"
- adjective: younger; lower in rank; shorter in length of tenure or service
- name: A male given name (rare: 1 in 6250 males; popularity rank in the U.S.: #532)
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #12396)
Search for junior at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia