Definitions of inner:
- adjective: innermost or essential
Example: "The inner logic of Cubism"
- adjective: exclusive to a center; especially a center of influence
Example: "Inner regions of the organization"
- adjective: inside or closer to the inside of the body
Example: "The inner ear"
- adjective: located inward
Example: "Beethoven's manuscript looks like a bloody record of a tremendous inner battle- Leonard Bernstein"
- adjective: confined to an exclusive group
Example: "Privy to inner knowledge"
Search for inner at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia