Definitions of Hopwood:
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #12035)
- noun: A suburb of Heywood, in the Metropolitan Borough of Rochdale, Greater Manchester, England (OS grid ref SD865095).
- noun: A village in Bromsgrove district, Worcestershire, England (OS grid ref SP030749).
- noun: A census-designated place in Fayette County, Pennsylvania, United States.
- noun: A habitational surname, from Old English.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Hopwood at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse