Definitions of Gripper:
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #47208)
- noun: A person or thing that grips something.
- noun: A cover on the handle of a bicycle, tool, etc, that makes it easier to grip.
- noun: (curling) A rubber or other material attached to a curling shoe to improve traction on the ice.
- noun: (rail transport, slang) A ticket collector.
- noun: (computing, graphical user interface) A visual component on a window etc. enabling it to be resized and/or moved.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Gripper at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia