Definitions of Gena:
- name: A female given name (rare: 1 in 10000 females; popularity rank in the U.S.: #879)
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #63883)
- noun: (zoology) The cheek; the feathered side of the under mandible of a bird.
- noun: (entomology) The part of the head to which the jaws of an insect are attached.
- noun: (entomology) The part of the head below the compound eyes of Diptera, or an analagous part of the head of larvae without compound eyes.
- noun: A female given name, a rare variant of Gina or short form of Genevieve.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Gena at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia