Definitions of Garry:
- name: A male given name (common: 1 in 3125 males; popularity rank in the U.S.: #367)
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #8140)
- noun: A surname.
- noun: A male given name transferred from the surname, a mostly British variant of Gary.
- noun: A river in Inverness-shire, Highland council area, Scotland, which flows into Loch Oich.
- noun: A river in Perthshire, Perth and Kinross council area, Scotland, which joins the River Tummel.
- noun: Alternative form of gharry
- noun: Alternative form of garri
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Garry at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia