Definitions of Feck:
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #51914)
- noun: Effect, value; vigor.
- noun: (Scotland) The greater or larger part.
- verb: (Ireland, slang) To throw.
- verb: (Ireland, slang) To steal.
- verb: (Ireland, slang, sometimes with off) To leave hastily.
- verb: (euphemistic, chiefly Ireland) Fuck.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Feck at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse