Synonyms / Related
Definitions of fancy:
- noun: fancy was held by Coleridge to be more casual and superficial than imagination
- noun: a predisposition to like something
- noun: something many people believe that is false
- verb: have a fancy or particular liking or desire for
- verb: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
- adjective: not plain; decorative or ornamented
Example: "Fancy handwriting"
Search for fancy at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...