Definitions of Englewood:
- noun: An unincorporated community in Humboldt County, California.
- noun: A city in Arapahoe County, Colorado.
- noun: A census-designated place in Charlotte County and Sarasota County, Florida.
- noun: A neighbourhood of Columbus, Georgia.
- noun: A neighbourhood and community area in Chicago, Illinois.
- noun: A minor city in Clark County, Kansas.
- noun: An unincorporated community in Boone County, Missouri.
- noun: A city in Bergen County, New Jersey.
- noun: A city in Montgomery County, Ohio.
- noun: An unincorporated community in Lawrence County, South Dakota.
- noun: A town in McMinn County, Tennessee.
- noun: An unincorporated community in Columbia County, Wisconsin.
- noun: A former community in the north of Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Englewood at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia