Definitions of Elwood:
- name: A male given name (rare: 1 in 7692 males; popularity rank in the U.S.: #604)
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 50000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #5922)
- noun: A surname.
- noun: An inner suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- noun: A village in Will County, Illinois, United States.
- noun: A city in Madison County and Tipton County, Indiana, United States.
- noun: A small city in Doniphan County, Kansas, United States.
- noun: An unincorporated community in Greene County, Missouri, United States, named after the Ellwood family.
- noun: A village, the county seat of Gosper County, Nebraska, United States.
- noun: An unincorporated community and census-designated place in Mullica Township, Atlantic County, New Jersey, United States.
- noun: A census-designated place in Suffolk County, New York, United States.
- noun: A town in Box Elder County, Utah, United States.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Elwood at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia