Definitions of Eastwood:
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 50000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #6323)
- noun: (US, slang) A brave, tough, hardy man.
- noun: A surname.
- noun: A suburban area of Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England (OS grid ref TQ8389).
- noun: A town in Broxtowe borough, Nottinghamshire, England (OS grid ref SK4646).
- noun: A small hamlet near Todmorden, Metropolitan Borough of Calderdale, West Yorkshire, England (OS grid ref SD9625).
- noun: A residential area in southwestern Glasgow, Scotland (OS grid ref NS5560).
- noun: A suburb of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- noun: A suburb of Pretoria, South Africa.
- noun: A community in Oxford County, Ontario, Canada.
- noun: A neighbourhood of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- noun: A ghost town in San Diego County, California.
- noun: A neighbourhood of Louisville, Kentucky.
- noun: A census-designated place in Bossier Parish, Louisiana.
- noun: An unincorporated community and census-designated place in Kalamazoo County, Michigan.
- noun: An unincorporated community in Carter County, Missouri.
- noun: A neighbourhood of Syracuse, New York.
- noun: An unincorporated community in Brown County, Ohio.
- noun: A neighbourhood of Dallas, Texas.
- noun: A neighbourhood of Houston, Texas.
- verb: (on a TV program) To talk to an empty chair that represents a person who declined to appear
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Eastwood at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia