Definitions of Dubois:
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 10000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #1248)
- noun: A city, the county seat of Clark County, Idaho, United States.
- noun: An unincorporated community in Dubois County, Indiana, United States
- noun: A town in Wyoming, United States
- noun: A city in Pennsylvania, United States.
- noun: (countable) A surname from French.
- noun: Alternative form of Dubois [A city, the county seat of Clark County, Idaho, United States.]
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Dubois at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2023 Datamuse