Definitions of dobber:
- noun: Alternative form of dauber (“marker pen used for bingo cards”)
- noun: (UK, derogatory) A member of the working class in Scotland or Ireland who is seen as undereducated, with poor taste, especially in clothes, and poor social skills; closely connected to chav.
- noun: (Australia, UK, derogatory) One who dobs (informs against or implicates to authority).
- noun: (Britain, informal) Any small electronic device that plugs directly into a larger one, such as a wireless scoring system in fencing or a USB mass storage device.
- noun: (Britain, Ireland, chiefly dialect) A large marble.
- noun: (US, regional) A float (as used by an angler).
- noun: A dabchick.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for dobber at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia