Definitions of Dacian:
- noun: (historical) a member of an ancient Indo-European ethnic group of Dacia.
- noun: (obsolete) a Dane, Denmark having been known as Dacia in Medieval Latin.
- noun: (rare, poetic) a Romanian.
- noun: An extinct Indo-European language spoken by the people of Dacia.
- adjective: Of or pertaining to Dacia or the Dacians.
- adjective: (rare, poetic) Of or pertaining to Romania or Romanians.
- adjective: (obsolete) Of or pertaining to Denmark or the Danes.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Dacian at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia