Definitions of Creation:
- noun: (theology) God's act of bringing the universe into existence
- noun: the human act of creating
- noun: an artifact that has been brought into existence by someone
- noun: the event that occurred at the beginning of something
Example: "From its creation the plan was doomed to failure"
- noun: everything that exists anywhere
- noun: the act of starting something for the first time; introducing something new
Search for Creation at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...