Definitions of conclusion:
- noun: an intuitive assumption
Example: "Jump to a conclusion"
- noun: the last section of a communication
Example: "In conclusion I want to say..."
- noun: the proposition arrived at by logical reasoning (such as the proposition that must follow from the major and minor premises of a syllogism)
- noun: a final settlement
Example: "The conclusion of a business deal"
- noun: event whose occurrence ends something
- noun: the act of making up your mind about something
Example: "He drew his conclusions quickly"
- noun: the act of ending something
- noun: a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration
Example: "His conclusion took the evidence into account"
- noun: the temporal end; the concluding time
Search for conclusion at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse