Definitions of Clifford:
- name: A male given name (common: 1 in 813 males; popularity rank in the U.S.: #149)
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 12500 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #1630)
- noun: A habitational surname from Old English.
- noun: A male given name transferred from the surname.
- noun: A village and civil parish in west Herefordshire, England (OS grid ref SO2445).
- noun: A village and civil parish in the Metropolitan Borough of Leeds, West Yorkshire, England (OS grid ref SE4244).
- noun: A community in Minto, Wellington County, Ontario, Canada.
- noun: A town in Flat Rock Township, Bartholomew County, Indiana.
- noun: A township in Butler County, Kansas.
- noun: A village in Burlington Township, Lapeer County, Michigan.
- noun: An extinct town in Polk County, Missouri.
- noun: A minor city in Traill County, North Dakota.
- noun: A township in Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania.
- noun: An unincorporated community in Amherst County, Virginia.
- noun: An unincorporated community in Somo, Lincoln County, Lynne, Oneida County and Knox, Price County, Wisconsin.
- noun: A rural locality in Western Downs Region, Queensland, Australia.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Clifford at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia