Definitions of Calabrese:
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 33333 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #4478)
- noun: A particular type of sprouting broccoli.
- adjective: Calabrian (of, from, or pertaining to Calabria)
- noun: (UK) A kind of sprouting broccoli.
- noun: (elliptically) The Calabrese horse.
- noun: (wine) Nero d’Avola or Sangiovese, varieties of wine grapes.
- noun: A surname, from Italian.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Calabrese at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia