Definitions of Cac:
- noun: (finance) Initialism of collective action clause.
- noun: (military, US) Initialism of Common Access Card.
- noun: (US, slang, derogatory, ethnic slur, neologism, offensive) Initialism of Cracker-ass cracker.
- noun: (business) Initialism of customer acquisition cost (“cost associated in convincing a customer to buy a product”).
- noun: (finance) Initialism of Cotation Assistée en Continu. (Continuous Assisted Quotation), an indexing system used on the Euronext Paris electronic stock exchange.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Cac at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia