Definitions of Burse:
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #9998)
- noun: (obsolete) A purse.
- noun: A fund or foundation for the maintenance of the needy scholars in their studies.
- noun: (ecclesiastical) An ornamental case to hold the corporal when not in use.
- noun: (obsolete) A stock exchange; a bourse.
- noun: (obsolete) A kind of bazaar.
- noun: A surname, from Old French.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Burse at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia