Definitions of Blackheath:
- noun: A suburban area of London in Lewisham borough and Greenwich borough, Greater London, England (OS grid ref TQ3976).
- noun: A settlement and heath in Waverley district, Surrey, England (OS grid ref TQ0346).
- noun: A town in Sandwell borough, West Midlands, England.
- noun: A town in the Blue Mountains, New South Wales, Australia.
- noun: A suburb of Johannesburg, South Africa.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Blackheath at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse