Definitions of Alban:
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #15941)
- noun: A male given name from Latin.
- adjective: (historical) Pertaining to the ancient Latin city of Alba Longa.
- adjective: (historical) Pertaining to Alba, or the area now covered by Scotland.
- noun: (chemistry, now rare) A white crystalline resinous substance extracted from gutta-percha by the action of alcohol or ether.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Alban at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia