Definitions of aggie:
- noun: (informal) Marble or a marble made of agate, or one that looks as if it were made of agate.
- noun: (US, informal) An agricultural school, such as one of the state land-grant colleges.
- noun: (US, informal) A student or alumnus of such a school.
- noun: A diminutive of the female given names Agnes or Agatha.
- noun: (US) An agricultural school, such as one of the state land-grant colleges esp. one with the phrase "Agricultural & Mechanical" in its name
- noun: (US) A student or alumnus of such a school esp. a student or alumnus of Texas A&M University
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for aggie at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia