Definitions of rash:
- noun: a series of unexpected and unpleasant occurrences
Example: "A rash of bank robberies"
- noun: any red eruption of the skin
- adjective: imprudently incurring risk
Example: "Do something rash that he will forever repent- George Meredith"
- adjective: marked by unthinking boldness; with defiant disregard for danger or consequences
Example: "A rash attempt to climb the World Trade Center"
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 25000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #3216)
Search for rash at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse