Definitions of exclude:
- verb: prevent from entering; shut out
Example: "This policy excludes people who have a criminal record from entering the country"
- verb: lack or fail to include
Example: "The cost for the trip excludes food and beverages"
- verb: prevent from being included or considered or accepted
Example: "The bad results were excluded from the report"
- verb: prevent from entering; keep out
- verb: put out or expel from a place
Search for exclude at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia