Definitions of tuck:
- noun: a narrow flattened pleat or fold that is stitched in place
- noun: (sports) a bodily position adopted in some sports (such as diving or skiing) in which the knees are bent and the thighs are drawn close to the chest
- noun: eatables (especially sweets)
- noun: a straight sword with a narrow blade and two edges
- verb: fit snugly into
Example: "Tuck your shirtail in"
- verb: make a tuck or several folds in
Example: "Tuck the fabric"
- verb: draw fabric together and sew it tightly
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 25000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #3239)
Search for tuck at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia