Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of Norman:
- noun: an inhabitant of Normandy
- noun: Australian golfer (born in 1955)
- noun: United States operatic soprano (born in 1945)
- adjective: of or relating to or characteristic of the Normans
Example: "The Norman Invasion in 1066"
- adjective: of or relating to or characteristic of Normandy
Example: "Norman beaches"
- name: A male given name (common: 1 in 564 males; popularity rank in the U.S.: #113)
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 3571 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #396)
- name: A female given name (rare: 1 in 50000 females; popularity rank in the U.S.: #2382)
Search for Norman at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...